Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Zuesi DO
Dr. Thomas J Zuesi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Delaware, OH, with other offices in Galion, OH and Delaware, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Zuesi is affiliated with Galion Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Zuesi has 5 locations
561 W Central Ave
Delaware, OH 43015
561 W Central Ave
Delaware, OH 43015
715 Richland Mall Ste E
Mansfield, OH 44906
955 Hosford Rd
Galion, OH 44833
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas J Zuesi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Thomas J Zuesi has the following 6 expertise
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Injuries
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas J Zuesi - Posted on April 9th, 2017
I recently took my 9 year old son to Grady memorial hospital because he had been up all night crying with a terrible ear ache. My son has a long history of ear infections, having tubes in his ears twice, removed his tonsils, and had a ruptured ear drum. After a long wait, the doctor (Zuesi) came in the room and spoke to my child as if he was a grown man. He told him to remove the "thing" from his ear because he had tissue in his ear to stop the drainage. Then he proceeded to say, stop crying son, it's only an ear ache. My grandmother who was with us, said to him, "have you ever experienced an ear ache? It's very painful." The doctor proceeded to say, yeah they aren't that painful. I'm dealing with a heart attack. How about I leave and come back. The doctor left the room and kept us waiting for a very lengthy period of time. I opened the door only to see him out there laughing and joking with other staff. I asked that he please get someone else to take care of my child because it was very disrespectful and uncalled for and he asked that security be called. I'm disgusted in the way he treated my child and I feel as if he shouldn't have been working with anyone with that attitude and demeanor. This has been by far the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas J Zuesi - Posted on April 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas J Zuesi - Posted on February 25th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zuesi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Thomas J Zuesi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas J Zuesi, DO - Emergency Medicine in Delaware, OH, in this video.
Dr. Thomas J Zuesi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delaware, OH.