Dr. Thondikulam A Subramanian Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thondikulam A Subramanian?

Doc office suite 21

Suite is dirty . Front desk needs to have a window at the desk . I don't want to know your person life issues . Very unprofessional . I needed some FMLA papers filled out . Told me me each paper would be $40 each . Office does not have updated medical pallets Doc . Sub. Is not professional at all . Never went over my test in hospital . Told me he didn't in the hospital . Therefore I will not be making a follow up call .

Been seeing for over two years, have had stroke while paitent, Dr dosn't know when storke happend. Says I have too many problems, dosn't know where to start.

His office staff was HORRIBLE

I had the most unfortunate experience with this doctor's staff. The women were RUDE, uncaring, and if I were the doctor, I would fire them all. If I had not wanted to see a neurologist right away, I would have walked out with the way I was treated. The nurse that helped me when I entered acted annoyed with me and she refused to call my insurance company to check my copay. The other nurses were uninformed and rude to me when I called to follow up on my test results. One of the nurses lied to me that the doctor was not there at the time. I left a message for the doctor, but never heard back. Overall, I would recommend that anyone looking into going to this practice should THINK AGAIN and seek a doctor elsewhere!

Dr. Thondikulam A Subramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.