Dr. Thor C Mathos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thor C Mathos?

A truly great doctor

Excellent, very good Dr, excellent in follow up

Great Doctor

Dr. Mathos is the practioner for my whole family. He has always been correct with a diagnosis and I feel very comfortable of his ability to 'call it right'.

Finally!! A doctor who seems truly concerned and eager to help!

I am so happy with my experience with Dr. Mathos! I had gone without Medical Insurance for about 12 years and finally got a job that has pretty good insurance. I went to a doctor about 7 months ago who didn't care to address all of the issues that had accumulated over the years. She just kept saying "You will have to schedule another appointment for all of your other concerns." Dr. Mathos on the other hand listened, offered advice and didn't rush me through and it was getting late in the evening, about 8:45 or so and he still was very patient and attentive. I respect and commend him as I think I was a handful coming in there with a list of issues. The staff was great as well!! I am so relieved to finally have found someone like him. :-)

D

Terrible attitudes from everyone at Dr Thor Mathos office.Do not go here, DO NOT!!

Great Doctor who really cares

Dr. Mathos amazes me. He is deeply concerned about his patients and takes all the time needed to come to the right conclusion. If he runs late, he apologizes! If you are in the hospital, even though he didn't put you there, he visits daily, even Sundays! I love this doctor and would recommend him to everyone. Most of his staff in congenial with the exception of one or two. Do not ever complain about the staff or you will have to find another Doctor. I do not believe Dr Mathos knows this policy because I feel he would put an end to it..

Missy

I think he is a very smart Doctor, very nice and helpful to his patients. I love the staff at the office and appreciate how kind everyone is.

could have a better beside manner instead of writing the entire time your talking to him.

Old fashion care

Took me awhile to find a Dr that I was comfortable with and who actually cared about my problems. Never feel rushed when I am at appointments, he is always willing to answer questions and receptive of comments or suggestions. Added bonus, sometimes I am in and out of office in less than 30mins!!!!