Dr. Thor O Svendsen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Thor O Svendsen?

Great Doctor

Dr. Svendsen was so patient with me, answering all of my questions, and the only doctor who inquired about my last pregnancy and how that went. He really made me feel comfortable while checking me which was a huge plus since some of the other doctors I have seen are not quite as gentle or appropriate. I really hope he delivers my child!

After a horrific loss at another practice/hospital, I came to Dr. Svendson. He always answers all questions and concerns I may have. He was so kind and caring during my next (successful!) pregnancy, and he truly cares about his patients. I cannot say enough positive things about him, and I recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Svendsen is the most thorough, caring and dedicated physician I have ever had. He listens to your concerns and seems genuinely concerned about your well being and feelings. He gives you plenty of his time and as a result is sometimes running behind schedule, but it is definitely worth the wait!

I have been a patient of Dr. Svendsens for many years. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He always spends plenty of time with me and is very knowledgeable!