Dr. Thornton V Dilcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thornton V Dilcher?

Excellent Doctor and Friendly Staff

Excellent Doctor. I had a nasty gash to my leg which the Doctor, for a new patient, was able to close and bandage.

He has been my family's doctor for over 30 years. If I'm feeling really sick the office staff will usually arrange for Dr. Dilcher to see me that day. Otherwise, I can make an appointment at my convenience. I like that he doesn't always recommend western medicine but will suggest alternative treatment/remedies. When I come in for my appointment my usual wait time is less than 5 minutes. They don't schedule a lot of patients at the same time so there's usually not anyone in the waiting room when I arrive so I'm taken in almost immediately to check on my vitals and then maybe another 5 minutes before doctor actually comes in to see me.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Thornton V Dilcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haleiwa, HI.