Dr. Thorsteinn Skulason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thorsteinn Skulason?

Dr Skuluson has been our derm. for quite a while. We followed him from Wauk. to Milw. because he has been right with the treatment and diagnosis of 3 types of skin cancer, the latest, 4 years ago, being melanoma. He is bright, kind and sometimes funny! We think the world of him and would never want anyone else. So we drive 40 miles to see him. He is so honest and straight forward. We appreciate him very much. j & C

Mrs.

Poor bedside manner

Honestly, Dr. Skulason was the opposite of what I wanted in my visit to the dermatologist. He spent probably 5 minutes with me, and prescribed me a cream that a different dermatologist ( I switched of course) told me was completely inappropriate for my type of acne. P.S. - I usually do not like to "review" doctors online because I don't think it's an appropriate measure of their expertise, but this was a uniquely upsetting and repeated experience.

Best medical care

I have been seeing Dr. Skulason for 7 years for serious skin disease. He is always professional and friendly and he takes the time to explain the causes of disease and the rationale of the treatment. He keeps well-informed on my other medical issues and integrates my care with the other physicians. The staff is caring and skilled. As a retired medical professional who has worked with dozens of doctors, I give him top marks.

Would never recommend him

My appointments with Dr. Skulason were some of the worst experiences that I have ever had with a medical professional. He was out the door before I culd finish my questions! He did not review my chart and came me incorrect advice, that ended up being quite detrimental to my health! His office staff and nurse were quite rude and did not provide follow up care. If I was not a medical professional, I would have ended up in an even worse shape than I did. Please ask your primary care doctor for another referral.

Dr. Thorsteinn Skulason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.