Dr. Thuan Nguyen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thuan Nguyen?

Awesome Breast Implant surgery experience and result

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I had my breast implants placed by Dr. Nguyen. A brilliant doctor with great manner. His staffs are wonderful and very resourceful. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend Dr. Nguyen for your plastic surgery needs.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2013

My daughter developed a rather large hemangioma located between her upper lip and her nose. We didn't want her to enter school with that condition as she was already experiencing finger pointing and stares from other children. At the same time, my wife an I were very nervous about general anesthesia at her young age and possible permanent scaring. Also, Insurance wouldn't cover the procedure to remove the hemangioma so cost was a concern as well. I thank God that we were referred to Dr. Nguyen. Not only did he help my wife and I get over our anxiety about the surgery, he did the procedure at no charge. And the absolute greatest thing about Dr. Nguyen is he is an incredible surgeon. Recovery time was minimal and there is virtually no scar. I later found out that Dr. Nguyen spends a good amount of time doing charity work helping children in much worse condition than our precious little girl. I'm talking severe burn victims and cleft palates. The fact that he would make our minor issue a priority of his was a blessing. We love Dr. Nguyen.

poor bedside manner, greedy