Have you seen Thuy T Nguyen?

Can I give no stars???

Most horrible experience ever! As soon as she walked in I could tell she was in a huge hurry and didnt even want to hear what I had to say about my problem. She assumed one thing when I tried to explain to her something else that could effect how I can solve this. She barley made eye contact, she INTERRUPTED EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE ITS WAS ANNOYING. How can you properly treat your patient if you don't listen to their problems associated with the issue? THE WORST PART was she took a sample to get tested for one specific thing I had requested and she agreed she would do, when I got the results, oh wait.. THERE WERE NO RESULTS!! I got results of a test she never uttered a word about in the exam room to me! So now I have no answers to what I have! NEVER seeing her again.

very detailed oriented. likes her preventive notions/approach. would highly recommend this doctor