Dr. Thuy Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thuy Pham?

Great Pediatrician - Great office

Posted on May 15th, 2015

The best Doctors office I have ever visited. they are always punctual. The staff is very curtious and friendly and the Doctor is very knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Pham answers every question you have and makes sure you understand everything. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a Pediatrician.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

The staff at The Pediatric Specialist Medical Group are wonderful . I took my son in for a sick visit and the staff was able to get him in right away . Dr. Pham listened to my concerns and addressed all of them. They even followed up with me to see how my son was doing. Which showed that they are a very caring group . I would not bring my son anywhere else. I have always had a great experience when I take my son in .

Posted on April 30th, 2015