Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thy B Nguyen MD
Dr. Thy B Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thy B Nguyen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Nguyen is the best of the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thy B Nguyen - Posted on September 12th, 2015
You know how, when you go to a site that reviews anything -- restaurants, hotels, schools, etc. -- you always suspect that the company plants some of its own reviews, just to boost its ratings and attract more business? Well, if you visit this site, and you see all of the stellar reviews for Dr. Nguyen, you might well suspect the same thing. But you would be wrong! Because, she truly is an amazing and caring doctor, and I know that I have never had a better primary care physician in my life, and I've been on this planet for over a half century now. So, I recommend Dr. Nguyen as being the best, the most caring, the most thorough, and definitely the nicest doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. And, her assistant, Charda, is every bit as nice and accommodating. I am giving Dr. Nguyen five stars, only because this site won't allow me to give her any more than that!
My experience with Dr. Nguyen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thy B Nguyen - Posted on July 2nd, 2013
It's hard to find a caring, attentive, and yet capable physician . I was lucky to find her, while I was looking for a more personal doctor. I've been working with her for about 2 years. Dr. Nguyen really cares about her patients and listened to my concerns and issues. She really does all she can to help you get better, and find the appropriate solution to your health issues together.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Thy B Nguyen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHY BICH NGUYEN MD, 10600 York Rd Ste 102, Cockeysville, MD
Dr. Thy B Nguyen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cockeysville, MD.