Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Nguyen is the best of the best

You know how, when you go to a site that reviews anything -- restaurants, hotels, schools, etc. -- you always suspect that the company plants some of its own reviews, just to boost its ratings and attract more business? Well, if you visit this site, and you see all of the stellar reviews for Dr. Nguyen, you might well suspect the same thing. But you would be wrong! Because, she truly is an amazing and caring doctor, and I know that I have never had a better primary care physician in my life, and I've been on this planet for over a half century now. So, I recommend Dr. Nguyen as being the best, the most caring, the most thorough, and definitely the nicest doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. And, her assistant, Charda, is every bit as nice and accommodating. I am giving Dr. Nguyen five stars, only because this site won't allow me to give her any more than that!

Dr. Thy B Nguyen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cockeysville, MD.