Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiberiu S Avram has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
You will not fully understand your doctor due to accent. His appointments are rushed, you will wait A substantial amount of time and he is snide as well as sarcastic in his remarks. His office is outdated and creepy. If you are looking for a caring, attentive, nurturing Doctor then seek elsewhere. His care or lack there of is one of which that is near retiring or simply no longer has the care he once had earlier in his career.
Dr Avram is amazing in every aspect possible. He is so caring and really knows his stuff and has your best interest at heart! I had a rough pregnancy and he assured me everything would be okay, even telling me during my C-section. Now 18 months later, he is still my OB/GYN and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Avram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tiberiu S Avram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Ob/Gyn Associates, 3715 Airport Hwy Ste F, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tiberiu S Avram in this video.
Dr. Tiberiu S Avram is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Toledo, OH.