More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tibor Gershkovich has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tibor Gershkovich has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Tibor Gershkovich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Gershkovich is an example of who you want your children not to be treated from. It's business and personal life first, especially all his lovers. His professional conduct is yelling at his staff and patients before listening to why they are there. The main reason he got kicked out of Maimonedes is because he always sees patients drunk and smelling of alcohol. If you try paging him, good luck getting an answer! He orders useless tests, extra vaccines and never really diagnosis's a patient correctly. Keep your child alive and stay away from this horrible doctor. He will not treat or help your child. We love our children very much and we wouldn't want a doctor such as Dr. Gershkovich taking care of our children. He needs to be reported to the department of health immediately .
Dr was very close to causing death to our child, by not examining him and missing an allergic reaction to penicillin. Had to take child to ER after Gershkovich said it was nothing. Had we waited another hour our child would have been dead. Dr around the office, yelling at his staff, and smells like alcohol after a major holiday. Stay away.
Dr. runs from room to room and he does not care about patient.It was feeling that we came to bother him. All about money.Avoid this doctor.
43 Years Experience
St Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
Graduated in 1975
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Tibor Gershkovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGershkovich Medicine, 7901 Bay Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Tibor Gershkovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.