- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tibor Kereshi MD
Dr. Tibor Kereshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Westerly, RI (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Tibor Kereshi has 4 locations
1633 Medical Center Pt
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
PO Box 547
Windsor, CT 06095
Book Online Now
Dr. Tibor Kereshi has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Tibor Kereshi has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Tibor Kereshi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Tibor Kereshi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tibor Kereshi's office for more information.
365 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 444-5151
1633 Medical Center Pt Colorado Springs, CO : (719) 636-2999
25 Wells St Westerly, RI : (401) 596-6000
PO Box 547 Windsor, CT 06095
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tibor Kereshi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New London, CT.