Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tibor A Racz has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Neck Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Race pretends to hear you and express empathy but proceeds to do exactly what he wants without your concerns being addressed. He also thinks it’s fine to accept the MRI report rather than actually looking at the MRI itself. This, even after I had questions about what was in the MRI scans. The injection was the single most painful and upsetting experience in 2 decades of living with chronic pain.
I have had many injections in the past by many different pain Doctors. Most all were compassionate, but not all were skilled with their hands to do the injections. Some are able to do these procedures easily and many struggle. Dr. Racz does not struggle. In addition he is very compassionate. I have appreciated his help in dealing with my chronic pain since 2009.
Dr. Racz is fantastic. If you have to be in pain, this is the guy to have helping you out. He is always kind, sweet, professional and most importantly, He really listens to you! I have seen him for years and even paid cash (ALOT LOL) to see him when he wasn't in network with my insurance. That's how good he is!
This was the first pain management doctor i ever saw. This was about 1998. Having lower back pain and documentation in mri i he told me i was in the right place for my pain. After being bounced from on GP to another i was so happpy. But not for long. He just gives expensive worthless spine injections. The did not work. After three of these injections and no relief this jerk made it out that it was MY fault his skills (?) did not work.
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Tibor A Racz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Pain Medicine, 17051 Dallas Pkwy Ste 440, Addison, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tibor A Racz in this video.
Dr. Tibor A Racz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Addison, TX.