Dr. Tien H Lam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tien H Lam?

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Lam for years. He's thoughtful and thorough.

I have full confidence in Dr Lam. He detected a very serious condition and sent me to a Cardiologist immediately.

Good Experience for a Doctor-phobic Patient

Seems knowledgeable; spends adequate time and never seems in a hurry; on time; nice, casual and calming manner; seems to prefer more common sense, natural methods of treatment if possible (exercise, weight loss, eating habits,take specific vitamins/supplements), before treating typical issues with medications. Works calmly with my basic fear of all things medical,but knows when to push me if testing or other treatment is needed.

We love Dr. Lam....but the front office staff could use re-training. They tell you they are going to "flag down the doctor to get a signaure and get right back to you"...but they don't necessarily mean that day! Of if they do, they quite often fail you. I know the doctor is busy, but if you tell a patient you will get right back to them, I think they should call if they are going to take longer than anticipated. Part of the reason I changed from our former doctor to Dr. Lam is because of the lack of communication between the front office and their doctor. I hope I don't have to do this again.

Worst drs office I have ever dealt with...

On a Friday I needed a prescription refill so I called in to my doctor Dr Lamm and requested with the woman who answered the phone that dr Lamm call in my refill, she said no problem he just had to sign off and it would be called in this was at 9:00 AM. Then at 1:45 I called my pharmacy and they hadn't heard anything so I called back into the doctors office and reminded them it was URGENT, the woman who answered the phone said as soon a he was done with a patient she would have him sign off and fax in my refill. At 5:00PM I called the pharmacy again they hadn't heard a thing so I called back into the doctors office but they were now closed, so I called the urgent care upstairs from Dr Lamms office and the woman I reached said my prescription was in the system but Dr Lamm never signed off on it so by law no one could touch it and I was jut screwed until Monday!! I called at 9:00 AM and all day got jerked around while no one would take the time to get one signature. I recommend NEVER going to this office!

Dr. Lam is the Best!

I have been seeing Dr. Lam since he first opened his office in Walnut Creek. He has seen me through various insurance plans (HMO & PPO) and has always provided amazing medical care for me and my partner. Dr. Lam is friendly, with an excellent bedside manner. Often the front office has failed to assist or provide adequate attention, but Dr. Lam has truly been the best physician I have ever had.

What a fabulous doctor!

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lam. He's thorough, patient, listens well, understanding, knowledgeable - everything I want in a doctor. I feel very blessed to have him as my physician.

Great doctor!!

Even if I have an HMO, he is still a great doctor to help you with medical needs.