Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiersa H Damore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Damore has been excellent throughout my pregnancy. She takes a more relaxed, low-worry approach, which since this is my first pregnancy, helped ease my mind. She makes me feel very comfortable in every appointment and takes the time to address all of my concerns without making me feel dumb or rushed. The offices are nice and reasonably priced with my Aetna insurance.
Dr. Damore did an excellent job on my c-section. However, she was barely involved during the induction process. While in the recovery room, I started to crash and she had already left the hospital and was trying to manage the emergency over the phone. Afterwards, she did not explain what had happened to me and I was sent to the ICU where I was separated from my baby.
Dr. T Damore is not only knowledgable of her practice, but extremely compassionate. I was extremely ill during my 1st pregnancy and she literally held my hand through the process and closely followed through even after. I have recommended at least 6 of my close friends to her, and they love her! The first appt is hard to get, but once your in, the entire staff will take great care of you.
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Tiersa H Damore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Contemporary Womens Care, 6301 S McClintock Dr Ste 215, Tempe, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tiersa H Damore in this video.
Dr. Tiersa H Damore is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.