Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lenzi is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Tristar Ashland City Medical Center and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. Dr. Lenzi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
We meet Dr Lenzi during her residency at Stanford. She is a wonderful baby delivery doctor! My wife was having a high risk delivery and needed to meet frequently with Dr Lenzi. Despite the crazy hours they came residents do, she was promoted to head resident, and did a wonderful job of deliverying our healthyson Aidan. We feel in her debt for her professionalism and good basics. Never had to worry about her on the golf course or not showing up for an inconvenient delivery. She is a wonderful giving person. Treat indly!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lenzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Maternal Fetal Medicine Plc, 300 20th Ave N Ste 702, Nashville, TN
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.