Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lenzi is affiliated with Tristar Ashland City Medical Center, Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation and Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. Dr. Lenzi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
We meet Dr Lenzi during her residency at Stanford. She is a wonderful baby delivery doctor! My wife was having a high risk delivery and needed to meet frequently with Dr Lenzi. Despite the crazy hours they came residents do, she was promoted to head resident, and did a wonderful job of deliverying our healthyson Aidan. We feel in her debt for her professionalism and good basics. Never had to worry about her on the golf course or not showing up for an inconvenient delivery. She is a wonderful giving person. Treat indly!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lenzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Maternal Fetal Medicine Plc, 300 20th Ave N Ste 702, Nashville, TN
Dr. Tiffanee A Lenzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.