- TriStar Ashland City Medical Center
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
About Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI MD
Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI, MD is a doctor primarily located in Clarksville, TN, with other offices in Tullahoma, TN and Bowling Green, KY( and 4 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI has 6 locations
Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Graduated in 1998
Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2292 Dalton Dr Ste D Clarksville , TN 931570086
- 1501 Cedar Ln Tullahoma , TN (931) 222-4400
- 720 2nd Ave Ste 305 Bowling Green , KY (270) 495-1200
- 2201 Murphy Ave Ste 210 Nashville , TN (615) 435-3780
- 300 Steam Plant Rd Ste 260A Gallatin , TN (615) 989-7951
- 201 23rd Ave N Nashville , TN (615) 284-8636
More about Dr. TIFFANEE A LENZI
Dr. LENZI graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine,Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1998. She works in Clarksville, TN and 5 other locations and specializes in Medical Genetics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. LENZI is affiliated with TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital.