Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiffani C Dillard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 11
I went to see her because i was having major problems. She told me I needed immediate surgery to take out a cyst that was a size of baseball and she was very worried it was going to twist. I set my sugeey date for a little after two weeks and she told me not to wait because I would end up in er. Mty surgery was all set up then was rejected. My insurance wouldn't cover it . Then the cancelled my surgery and my doc was the only one who could of had it happen. then that's when she said that it could wait it was no longer urgent to her. Very wrong for a doc to do that. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She told me to go to er if my pain gets horrible. By that time I'm gonna lose my ovary and she already knows that. That's not good practice especially when she lied I had a witness in my room with me. Just terrible I gotta sit and be in pain till somehow I can get this out
22 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Tiffani C Dillard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrbana Main Campus, 602 W University Ave, Urbana, IL
Dr. Tiffani C Dillard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Urbana, IL.