Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffany A Angel MD
Dr. Tiffany A Angel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Angel is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Cambridge Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tiffany A Angel has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Tiffany A Angel has the following 7 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Tiffany A Angel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Recommendation for Dr. Tiffany Angel
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Angel - Posted on October 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Angel - Posted on May 21st, 2016
I have been seen by Dr. Angel many times over the last few years and would recommend her highly. She is thorough, competent, and very personable. I have never felt rushed and any and all questions were answered completely. I have never waited over ten minutes to be seen and for my last appointment I arrived early and was seen early.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Angel - Posted on January 4th, 2016
Horrible way to be treated
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Angel - Posted on November 19th, 2015
Confident and Excellent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Angel - Posted on August 11th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014, 2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Angel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Tiffany A Angel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tiffany A Angel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.