Have you seen Tiffany A Darling?

wouldn't go anywhere else :)

Our angel

I came to Dr. Darling after my son had been sick for months and I kept being told it was a virus. She immediately knew what was wrong with him and was so kind and compassionate with me and my family. If it wasnt for her I could have lost my son. She is humble and I dont know that she realizes just how wonderful she is. I can never repay her for what she did for my son. She is our angel here on earth. I would recommend her in a second.

She's a Darling person & we love her!!!!!

We love her - She amazing and completely thorough pediatrician. Her abilities are endless and our family feels very lucky to have her. She truly has an outstanding gift and is always available to care for our grandchildren.

We love our Dr. Darling!!!

She is an outstanding Physician! She is always easy to reach, very caring and compassionate no matter how simple or complex the case. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a pediatrician. We drive almost an hour to see her but it is totally worth, I would not have anyone else look after my children's healthcare.

Dr. Darling is such an amazing person! I wish there were more ways I could acknowledge her awesome-ness! She not only saved my niece's life but she didn't stop trying until we figured out what was happening with my son. She will make house calls if your child is really sick, she always follows up to make sure everything is ok and she always can get you in right away when necessary. LOVE HER!

Tiffany A Darling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingsford, MI.