Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffany D Dupree DO
Dr. Tiffany D Dupree has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Tiffany D Dupree has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Dupree is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Tiffany D Dupree Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Tiffany D Dupree
Dr Tiffany Dupree provides comprehensive care to women of all ages, including preventative care, obstetrical care, gynecologic exams, and gynecologic surgery. Dr Dupree is a native of Western Oklahoma and established her Elk City practice in August 2012.
Locations & DirectionsGPRMC SURGICAL CLINIC, 1800 W 1st St, Elk City, OK
Dr. Tiffany D Dupree is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elk City, OK.