Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tiffany A Gee
Dr. Tiffany A Gee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gee is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center and Sutter Tracy Community Hospital. Dr. Gee has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffany A Gee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tiffany A Gee has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Tiffany A Gee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tiffany A Gee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Gee has been my PCP for 7 years and she is wonderful! She listens, she actually EXAMINES you, she talks about the pros and cons, she does what she says she's going to do. If she says she is going to submit a referral she does it. If she says she's going to order an xray she does it. She is very thorough and is great at following up to make sure you are doing well.
She is thorough, friendly and focused. She is open to the patient's input. She gathers facts and the patient's thoughts and hunches before she makes a diagnoses. She is not afraid to "back up the truck": If one methodology fails she changes her perspective, asks more questions and may run more tests. The patient feels that they are a big part of her process in making health decisions. My daughter, myself and my husband have all switched to her.
Dr Tiffany Gee has now moved to the Sutter office in Modesto. My children and I like her so much we followed her. My children will not see any other Dr. and that includes my 17yo son.She is very attentive and listens to your concerns and questions. She moved me from Imitrex for my migrains to a preventive medication and although I struggled with the side affects for a month she was very supportive of my concerns. I have not had a migrain for over 11mths now.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1997
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Tiffany A Gee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutter Gould Dale Road Care Center, 3612 Dale Rd, Modesto, CA
Dr. Tiffany A Gee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.