Dr. Tiffany A Gee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany A Gee?

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Gee has been my PCP for 7 years and she is wonderful! She listens, she actually EXAMINES you, she talks about the pros and cons, she does what she says she's going to do. If she says she is going to submit a referral she does it. If she says she's going to order an xray she does it. She is very thorough and is great at following up to make sure you are doing well.

Great doctor

Very collaborative and respectful

Dr. Gee was able to connect with me right away. She is down to earth and very thorough with her questions. We were able to partner together in developing my care plan. Great job!

Excellent, caring doctor.

She is thorough, friendly and focused. She is open to the patient's input. She gathers facts and the patient's thoughts and hunches before she makes a diagnoses. She is not afraid to "back up the truck": If one methodology fails she changes her perspective, asks more questions and may run more tests. The patient feels that they are a big part of her process in making health decisions. My daughter, myself and my husband have all switched to her.

Dr Tiffany Gee has now moved to the Sutter office in Modesto. My children and I like her so much we followed her. My children will not see any other Dr. and that includes my 17yo son.She is very attentive and listens to your concerns and questions. She moved me from Imitrex for my migrains to a preventive medication and although I struggled with the side affects for a month she was very supportive of my concerns. I have not had a migrain for over 11mths now.