Dr. Tiffany E Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany E Hines?

Assistant Director

I have been a patient of Dr. Hines for a year now. She is very kind, knowledgeable and can trustworthy. Preferably I was looking for a female physician whom I could trust with my medical problems. I had been a patient at STHS and Vanderbilt prior but was not very happy with my doctors. In my opinion Dr. Hines can be a medical, gynecologist, cardiac and diabetic physician all in one. I have never had an AIDS test and she convinced me to take one. I have worked at a hospital for twenty six years and really appreciate the experience, knowledge and empathy Dr. Hines possess. I can trust and advise her about any new problems that may occur with being afraid and apprehensive. She is young and energetic and is available for you at all times. I give Dr. Tiffany Hines a top five rating and am so blessed I finally found a more than qualified physician.

Excellent physician

Worked me in her schedule. Office staff is very responsive. Highly recommend.