Dr. Tiffany Justice Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Justice?

Love and appreciation for Dr. Justice

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Justice is the most wonderful and capable physician I have ever known. She is knowledgeable, organized, and kind. She provided me with all of the information that I needed to know and guided me through a difficult process, while making me feel as though I were her only patient and the most important person in her life. Her capability, knowledge, and approach are unparalleled. While I am thrilled that treatment was successful, I am saddened to be released from her care. I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed working with her and looked forward to appointments, even when I knew they would be uncomfortable or painful. She is an incredible blessing in this community and someone I will always remember.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Justice was very helpful. She listened to all my concerns and answered all questions. I always felt very comfortable and confident with her treatment.

Treats the Whole Patient

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Justice treated my physical issues but was completely aware of and ready to deal with my emotions on the topic as well. This is exactly what I needed. She was also willing to speed up or slow down based on my realities (e.g. upcoming travel that meant I would miss a month of trying to conceive caused us to move a bit faster than 'the schedule' would have indicated.) This wasn't a fight or negotiation. Dr. Justice heard me and adjusted the plan. She really treated the whole patient and I cannot thank her enough. Plus, our daughter is beautiful. ...

Posted on October 4th, 2017

We could not have asked for a better or more caring, physician. Dr. Justice provided us with great information and options, looking at our situation as individuals rather than just giving general statistics. While certainly providing us with her vast knowledge and expertise, she also allowed us to feel as though we were part of the decision making process. Her communication was great. She listened to our concerns and eased our worries without giving false hope. She always went above and beyond what she had to do, and even went to the office on a day she would have been off, just to make sure I had my medication. She cared. She is the most compassionate doctor we have seen for any reason, and her bedside manner is unparalleled. I now cannot imagine having seen any other physician during this journey and will recommend her to anyone else struggling with infertility. She made what could have been a defeating and draining process very tolerable and she set the bar extremely high for any other medical professionals we come across. We wish she also still delivered babies so we could stay with her throughout the pregnancy! But we'll be back when our baby boy is ready for a sibling :).

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Justice and her staff are amazing!

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Our experience in this office was amazing, we recommend you all to everyone.

Mi milagro de vida

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Ella fue una gran doctora animndome y siempre ayudndome mes a mes muy profesional y sobre todo muy buena de sentimientos siempre le estar agradecida por todo por verme ayudado a lograr mi milagro de vida muchas gracias doctora desde el fondo de mi corazn muchas gracias ...

Posted on August 5th, 2017

We LOVED Dr. Justice and the care we received at KFI. Dr. Justice was so kind and extremely positive in a stressful infertility situation.

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr. Justice was very patient and professional when answering all of my questions. She always put my mind at ease.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Beyond what I expected I cant ask for better services and staff.

Best OB/GYN out there!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Tiffany Justice is amazing! I had a very difficult pregnancy, and she kept an eye on both my son and I. She also came to visit me in the hospital after I had given birth. I got to know her on more of a personal level, and she would always hug me and tell me that she loved me. She also told me that she was going to miss me after all of the time we spent together (weekly) in her office, after I had given birth. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She knows her stuff, is very personable, as well as proactive. I highly recommend her.

AMAZING!

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Justice is beyond amazing! She took about an hour to answer every single question my husband and I had. We had come to her from a male fertility specialist that did not give us hopeful answers and she really took the time to correct our misconceptions and doubts. She is WONDERFUL and we will follow her wherever life may take her, she's worth the travel time!