3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany K Romantino?

Highly recommend

Dr. Romantino has been treating my husband's back and leg pain and neuropathy for about 2 years. His pain continues to lessen as she gives him new medicines and treatment. She is totally knowledgeable, very sharp, and sympathetic. She is also very upbeat. In other words, Dr. Romantino is the perfect doctor to go to for pain management.

Dr. Romantino is thorough and kind

When seeing Dr. Romantino for chronic pain issues, she is always happy and upbeat; very thorough and honest in her treatment; and kind to me as a person which is important when dealing with chronic pain .

Great experience

Dr. Romantino spent an ample amount of time helping me understand my reason for pain, and provided relief through an injection and some medications. She really takes her time to develop the best plan for me, rather than just throw pills at me. I would recommend highly

Polite staff. Great doctor. Helped my 90 year old mother have better quality of life.

Very sweet doc

After being at other clinics in the area where I didn't even see a physician, she spent time with me and helped develop a plan to treat my back pain. Caring and compassionate. A+

Cold Doctor

Doesn't care,in a hurry,no experience.

Worst experience ever

Waited a month for my appt. was referred by my pcp ... I have 8 years of medically documented files of horrible back issues that is inoperable. Went here for help. She walked in and said “we don’t treat low back pain”. I asked why I was referred to her and she said that they are very conservative and refused to help with my problem. I have recently been declared legally disabled and she still refused to even speak with me. She had her mind made up before I got there. Don’t waste your time. She is incompetent if you ask me and has no personality whatsoever. Go elsewhere.

AVOID this Doctor

I see 3 different people the first visit. The nurse, a Nurse Practitioner, and then the doctor. What enough to stress you out. I like the Nurse Practitioner no problem and the nurse. The doctor comes in and takes over and tells me there is two different opinions. I said yes and when you see to different people that is going to happen. She ask me where my pain in as so I let me know and then she automatically suggests why don't we try a trigger point injection. I call back the nurse 2 weeks latter to tell the doctor what 's happening and the doctor says nothing to me. so my next time I got to their out patient she gives me another shot and says let me know how long this lasts and call my office with the number between 1-10 and let me also know the pain percentage. I am really frustrated with this doctor she doesn't listen and wants a quick fix. I know where my pain is not her and I deal with it every day. She doesn't listen to what you say . I wanted to to see the Nurse Practitioner and they won't let me seems kind of odd. Don't waste your time on this doctor.

Dr. Tiffany K Romantino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.