Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I've seen Dr. McDermott twice and on both visits she was very impersonal and condescending. She seemed rushed, as though she was ready to move on to her next patient. She dismissed my concerns and sent me on my way. I have since transferred to a different OBGYN who has not only given me an accurate diagnosis, but who listens and is far more considerate than Dr. McDermott is.
My wife was pregnant and we ended up with "Dr" McDermott as our on-call doctor. She showed up once during a 25 hour labor, was rude, arrogant, disregarded the birthing plan completely (never asked or looked at it), sneered at any question we asked and was obviously late for something because she didn't stay long. She pumped my wife full of pitosin which stimulated contractions but wouldn't allow the baby to give the final turn. 12 hours later she pops in looking refreshed after my wife has been up all night and says "for the sake of the baby we MUST do an emergency C-section." Had this woman done her job and monitored properly that might've been avoided. I know nurses that work with her and she certainly has a bad reputation there. She has a bad reputation within the OB community as well, I found out later. I'm an RN and I wouldn't let this person deliver a pizza let alone another child of mine. She was so arrogant and rude that I will not even go into the facility where my son was born 3 years ago because all it does is remind me how poorly we were treated by that joke of an MD. If you want a caring, compassionate, smart, efficient doctor who will listen and work with you then go anywhere else but Dr. Tiffany McDermott. It was a very horrible experience. The rest of the staff was great, the nurse, the attending...fantastic. It would've been all pretty wonderful except this blight on medicine.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Polyclinic Madison Center, 904 7th Ave, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott in this video.
Dr. Tiffany M Mcdermott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.