Dr. Tiffany Pankow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Pankow?

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I give her high marks for a general exam by family doctor.

Posted on December 12th, 2015

after seeing several specialists - all of whom found nothing to explain constant exhaustion with neurological and other issues - she reviewed all other records and diagnosed me with Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease shortly after that term became known. She further directed me toward authors and massage and other therapies to complement the medical advice she gave. I highly recommend her as a very compassionate dr and one whom I've been blessed to find

Quit

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I love Dr. Pankow but when I called earlier this month to schedule a follow up appt. per her instruction I found out she has left the practice of medicine to stay home. Wish i would have gotten a letter or phone call letting me know because now after seeing Dr. Pankow for 5 years I'm without a doctor and have no recommendation. Like i said I love her but that stinks.

No Good

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I came in for a physical to get my yearly labs done- the appointment that should be free with my insurance. Because of how she coded it, my insurance wants $300 from me for a completely different kind of visit. She says she is unable to change the codes, but my insurance says Doctors change the codes all the time. Insurance says she just gets paid less for the physical I believe it should be coded as so she is unwilling to change it. Also she wanted me to come in for a unnecessary follow up so she could charge me more! Don't go to her.

Excellent overall

Posted on April 21st, 2010

Ease of getting an appointment isn't 4 stars because she doesn't work a full time schedule so it's a little harder to get in. Wait time usually isn't too bad. Excellent bedside manner.

Posted on May 24th, 2017