Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiffany M Pluto has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 37
This doctor really knows her stuff and is great at diagnosing and treating anything that's wrong with you. Her office is very busy, and it's sometimes hard to get through on the phones, which can be frustrating. Her staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, and when you can get through on the phones, they are courteous, understanding, and do everything they can to help you. Sometimes the doctor does seem to be rushing too much and you feel like you don't have enough time to talk about your issues with her.
Office Staff makes rude comments about calllers being "pains in the bum, but doesnt say bum this site wont allow me to write what they really say!" drs assistant (one whom takes u back and gets vitals)is professional intelligent nice and caring. Everything you expect all the staff to be. Dr doesn't seem to "care" about her patients. Like she used too.
this doctor does not follow up with her patients. Heaven forbid you want test results, you have to wait til your next appointment. Even if its 3 months away!!! That's even if the results aren't good!!!!Her staff shows no respect for her patients. I think the doctor needs to replace some of her staff. Unless she agrees with their behavior (?!?!) I tend to think that the staff is a reflection of the doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pluto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Tiffany M Pluto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFay West Family Practice, 109 Crossroads Rd Ste 201, Scottdale, PA
Dr. Tiffany M Pluto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottdale, PA.