Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffany M Rogers
Dr. Tiffany M Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Rogers has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffany M Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
How do I rate a Dr. who I put above God only to be dropped like a bomb and not knowing why. If my condition after surgery was not going to be better and part time PT wasn't going to work WHY put me through it Dr. Rogers?? I purposely waited over 3 years before leaving you feedback because I wanted to see how my follow up would go and I do believe you were sooo frustrated seeing me you just decided to drop me and that has done more damage in believing Dr's have 'your best interest' in mind. At least you could have done was refer me out to someone who wouldn't give up when the going got rough, but you did ,so am living with it. The thought of you actually picking up a phone or pen to explain I know is something you just don't do unless a review is not in your favor. One thing you won't take from me is I still believe people are good, but not as Dr's I guess, but don't know, because you really did leave me not knowing what happened??? Go figure.
Dr. Rogers is very good at diagnosing and recommending appropriate treatments specific to each patient. I suffered from severe back pain for many years. She performed a spinal fusion surgery on me after we exhausted other more conservative treatment options. My surgery was a complete success and I feel great. I definitely recommend Dr. Rogers.
Great doctor! I had a laminectomy of L 4&5. Great outcome. Too bad most people I talk to with chronic back pain don't pursue surgery due to old and bad information they hear about. Glad I had the surgery and would recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone interested back surgery.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Tiffany M Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tiffany M Rogers in this video.
Dr. Tiffany M Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.