Dr. Tiffany A Traina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany A Traina?

I love Dr. Traina!! She is awesome and very very smart!

She is just wonderful

Dr. Traina, is just wonderful. My husband and I feel so confident with her and she has the most caring bedside manner -- just fantastic. She makes me feel that everything will be OK and we are going to beat the breast cancer and I believe her. I would recommend her to any women going through this.

My first visit to an oncologist

The day I walked into Dr.Tiffany Traina's office was the scariest day of my life. When Dr. Traina walked in and started speaking about my treatment, I was calmed down in a matter of seconds.(I'm not sure how she did it) she had my treatment plan all prepared and it was explained to us in a precise manner. We left feeling confident, and I felt that she cared. Now 4 month later, I am undergoing chronic care with her...my treatment is working. I get a hug when she walks into the treatment room.....I highly recommend Dr. Tiffany Traina