Dr. Tiffany U Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany U Tran?

Best doctor ever

Dr. Tran listens to all your problems and doesn't interrupt you when you go on and on. Thank goodness she didn't because of this she was able to give me the proper tests to diagnose the pre cancer I had. She did my hysterectomy and several nurses came by just to look at my incision because they said she did a great job. I did not have to take alot of medication when I left the hospital and was up and running around sooner than I thought. Dr. Tran is like a friend to me in that I can tell her anything. I never feel uncomfortable with her. If you want a doctor who will get to the bottom of your problem it is Dr. Tran; I just LOVE her!

Dr. Tiffany has always been gentle, informative and taken time with me for any concern I have ever had. She is reassuring and eases my mind with any questions I have of my ever changing body as a woman.

Dr. Tran is so Cheerful and Happy! Everybody in the office is smiling and seems happy. It is a nice atmosphere! It makes a rather uncomfortable visit seem like a piece of cake! Get in and out in no time!

My experience with Dr. Tiffany Tran

Very pleasant, made me relax right away with her bedside manner. Listened to what I had to say and answered those concerns. Very professional, but easy to talk to. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home.

Excellent

I love Tiffany Tran as she is fast and efficient. Does her job well and makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone. :)

ALMA

Dr. Tiffany is a great doctor. I have never had a doctor who could take time to take such a good care of my pregnancies as Dr. Tiffany. Very knowledgeable, she was always there for me throughout my 2 pregnancies. Her professional advice and guidance throughout my pregnancies made me feel great. A comfortable feeling of being in a doctor's good hands, I could not have asked for anything more. Dr. Tiffany's staff was great, too. Every member of Dr. Tiffany's staff was friendly, polite, and helpful. I am glad that finally I have found a perfect Ob/Gyn for myself and certainly I would recommend Dr. Tran to members of my extended family and friends. Insurance: Health Net.

Busy Practice

Office staff has poor communication skills. Good doc, but seems rushed.

Dr. Tiffany is a great doctor. I have never had a doctor who would take time to take such a good care of my pregnancies as Dr. Tiffany. Very Knowledgeable, she was always there for me throughout my 2 pregnancies. Her professional advice and guidance throughout my pregnancies made me feel great. A confident feeling of being in a doctor's good hands during pregnancies was great. Dr. Tiffany's staff is friendly and very professional, too. I am glad that finally I have found a perfect ob/gyn for myself and would recommend Dr. Tran to members of my extended family and friends.

Easy to get along with

I think Dr. Tiffany Tran is a great OB. I suppose we all look for diferent things, but she is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She does seem rushed through most appts, but it is not my favorite place to be so I am happy to get it over with quickly.Some of the office staff is great, some seem a bit rude, but I find that at most Drs offices.

Happily had 2 babies delivered by Dr. Tran

I have been a patient since 2007 and had two pregnancies under Dr. Tiffany Tran's care. Both my babies were delivered by Dr. Tran via c-section. She and her brother Bryan are wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctors and the San Juan Capistrano office staff is always very friendly and professional every time I'm there. I have never experienced any of the issues the other reviewers mention and do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Tiffany Tran to anyone looking for an outstanding OB/GYN.