Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiffany A Weakley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
I was a patient of Dr. Weakley for over 10 years and cannot even count the number of patients I referred to her in the beginning. She was bright, interested in medicine, showed compassion and true interest in her treatment. However, with the passing of time, things began going downhill. She was always late - sometimes over an hour. Her interest and compassion began to wane and she was no longer the Tiffany Weakley, MD I knew in the beginning. In the past 3 years I've had a series of unusual problems - a concussion when I slipped on oil in a restaurant, a stent in my heart, a sprained ankle when a plastic stool collapsed under me. Dr. Weakley told me I was getting to be "High Maintenance". The final blow came when she reprimanded me for "taking up too much of her assistants time" as I was trying to explain my symptoms on the phone. She picked up the extension while we were talking so she had to be standing right near by, shouted at me and when I told them how shocked I was, Dr. Weakley told me I was "dismissed" and hung up the phone in my ear. Kim, her assistant can also use some coaching on how to treat patients in a caring, compassionate manner. I have been advised to report this incident to the Florida Board of Medicine.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2009, 2015, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Weakley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Tiffany A Weakley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPulmonary Associates And Internal Medicine, 2221 SE Ocean Blvd Ste 100, Stuart, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tiffany A Weakley in this video.
Dr. Tiffany A Weakley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.