Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tilak R Garg has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Tilak R Garg has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 11
Been a patient for misc minor illnesses and aches & pains for over 5 years. Dr. Garg & staff have always been courteous, accurate and very reasonable with billing issues. He has been spot on with diagnosis and has helped me to get through isues quickly, reasonably and with minimal cost. Regarding biloing or process questions - his support staff know what's going on and will help you - they have me.
I've never had such a bad experience at a Physicians office. The treatment itself was acceptable but afterward, he referred me to a hospital for a chest X-ray which he himself told me wasn't an emergency situation. The hospital could only admit me as an emergency patient and I asked him 5 times if this would be covered under my office visit copay to which he assured me it was. Now I'm sitting here with a $1,000 bill which I am stuck paying and he won't even deign to pick up the phone and give me an apology.Come see Dr. Garg - a doctor who misleads his patients with no remorse.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Tilak R Garg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarbor Pines Walk In Clinic, 2985 Orchard Lake Rd Ste C, Keego Harbor, MI
Dr. Tilak R Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keego Harbor, MI.