Dr. Tilak R Garg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tilak R Garg?

Been a patient for misc minor illnesses and aches & pains for over 5 years. Dr. Garg & staff have always been courteous, accurate and very reasonable with billing issues. He has been spot on with diagnosis and has helped me to get through isues quickly, reasonably and with minimal cost. Regarding biloing or process questions - his support staff know what's going on and will help you - they have me.

Lied about Insurance coverage, cost me $1K!!

I've never had such a bad experience at a Physicians office. The treatment itself was acceptable but afterward, he referred me to a hospital for a chest X-ray which he himself told me wasn't an emergency situation. The hospital could only admit me as an emergency patient and I asked him 5 times if this would be covered under my office visit copay to which he assured me it was. Now I'm sitting here with a $1,000 bill which I am stuck paying and he won't even deign to pick up the phone and give me an apology.Come see Dr. Garg - a doctor who misleads his patients with no remorse.

Dr. Garg is a highly competent, professional, caring doctor.

My experiences with Dr. Garg over many years have been nothing but wonderful. He is an excellent clinician, with a vast range of medical knowledge, and his bedside manner cannot be beat. I highly recommend you seek out his office if you ever need medical care.