Dr. Tilak Gooneratne Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tilak Gooneratne?

Bernice Ross-Johnson, Very Satisfied Mother of patients

Posted on August 24th, 2012

He was my daughter's doctor when she was only a year old; now she is 30 with two kids (who also have seen him). Never have I ever had a problem with him. My son, Anthony has also had the pleasure of seeing him (he is 20 years old now). Dr. Tilak was very professional, patient,informative, and always on the ball when diagnosing a problem, etc. I have sent every child born I know born to Dr. Tilak N.Main Street/Boulevard; Farmington Avenue; now Windsor) I probably would have followed them to New York if the office moved there (lol). I have no complaints!

Posted on December 4th, 2015