Dr. Tilden L Childs III Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tilden L Childs III?

A needle breast biopsy

I would recommend Dr. Childs to anyone. The experience I had with him having a biopsy done was scary to me. He absolutely was awesome. I did not feel a thing and he and his associate explained everything that was going on during the procedure. I have heard stories about getting a breast biopsy, and it turned out to be fine. He is gentle, kind and explains everything. Even though this is a scary time for me, I just wanted to express my experience. I would definitely give him 5 stars.

Metastatic Melanoma