Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tilly E Duncan-Sampson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tilly E Duncan-Sampson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Tilly E Duncan-Sampson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
My daughters appt was no issue. Most of the office staff was courteous. I don't know how u feel about an employee you have that has a charge on her record that should not have been employed at your office . Just a thought .... I will return but it does make some of us wonder what kind of people you employ. Hand washing also needs to be addressed with your direct staff
This doctor who has seen both my boys since five days after birth! One I thought I could trust! I was wrong as she saw my son with his father WHO HAS NEVER TAKEN him to any health needs in seven years! The doctor has never seen his dad! Then I ask why he was seen as my other son a day later has to be seen for strep throat and rash! I ask was my oldest in here for a medial need and if not why! She would not tell me then two days later I get a letter in the mail she will no longer be responsible for my boys Health care. I've heard bad things about her from other people and I've never listen to them because she's always done right up until now! I don't understand why she's acting like this or why she feels the need that she can no longer see my children without giving me a reason! I do not feel that she would be good for anybody who has shared parenting!
34 Years Experience
University Of Ghana
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Tilly E Duncan-Sampson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTilly Effie Duncan-Sampson Md, 1220 E Elm St Ste 240, Lima, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tilly E Duncan-Sampson in this video.
Dr. Tilly E Duncan-Sampson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.