Dr. Tim Adamson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tim Adamson?

to tell the truth

Posted on September 6th, 2017

dr.tim adamson did a fusion on my back 2 years ago,. and I need to know if it was right when he released me, now my doctor tells me that it wasn't fused together now, what happened?

I need my lower back operated on again, but not tim adamson

Posted on June 19th, 2017

a little over two years and my back feels like it's been run over twice, going and coming .go get acupuncture, your body will feel better.

Cerivical epidurals!!

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Tim referred me to get injections below a multi level fusion. No mention that these shots have never been approved by the FDA. Tim knows more then the FDA. Shots led to adhesive arachronditis look it up . Then Tim's and his injection specialist Andrew Sumich blew me off. 5000 dollars per shot. Tim and Andrew why did tou

Great Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Probably the best doctor I have ever used and I have used plenty over the years. His attention to my needs was unbelievable and I would never use anyone else if possible for any spine surgery

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Your your praying to have Tim cut on your spine again. Tim will send you to have non FDA approved epidurals and if they cause adhesive arachronditis he will blow you off!! Tim only scheduled these shots because they make huge profits for the firm!! Pray and read about adhesive arachronditis you will forget about your current condition..Run

Great Dr. And Great Surgeon

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Did my neck surgery several years ago and thought he was great! I need to come back, and praying his office accepts my insurance. It's to late to call right now, however I thought I would review Dr. Adamson while checking his web site. If by chance I ever needed surgery again, I pray it's under his hands.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Tim Adamson has a good reputation with radiologists in Charlotte. When I told them he referred me to get cervical epidurals below a multi level fused neck and it led to clumping of the spinal nerves. Andrew Sumich did the shots and Adamson wrote the scrip. Then he and Sumich blew me off. Adhesive Arachronditis is the condition. Only reason Adamson referred me to get these shots are not approved by the FDA. Reason and only reason is money!!! great referral Tim

Favorite neurosurgeon

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Adore Dr Adamson he is my neurosurgeon and my husbands. Wonderful person and excellent surgeon!!! Worked in OR with him for years as manager and his technique is magnificent... bedside manner too... Gentleman !

Saved my life... Took an orange off my brain... He is the best!!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Excellent Care!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

In 2005, had a multi level fusion that was sold to me. The dr in charlotte does this often. having terrible reaction to fusion and titanium was referred to tim adamson who did test and could not offer any hel. Tim referred me to get non fda cervical epidurals by Andrew Sumich an injecion doctor at firm. within 3 days the shot left me in terrible shape. Went from 3 advil to 15 pills a day. these shots make 3000 to 5000 with private insurance and you sign form, Sumich said worse he sees is heache for a few days. I have progressive adhesive arachronditis. A brutal disease. Sumich and Adamson blew me off when I started complaining. Adamson shoyld never had stepped out of his area of expertise.

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Adamson is by far the best. He has taken care of me for several years. He is a very caring, honest and open doctor. Even when surgery was no longer the answer for me, he helped me look at other alternatives for my continued care. I can not recommend him highly enough. Even though it is tough it is tough to get into see him, it is worth the wait for his expertise. Though you may have to wait when you get to the office as he does have emergencies, please be patient as he is in high demand.