Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy C Barrowman MD
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Barrowman is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman has 2 locations
225 Winton M Blount Loop Ste B
Montgomery, AL 36117
2105 E South Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36116
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Barrowman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy C Barrowman's office for more information.
225 Winton M Blount Loop Ste B Montgomery, AL : (334) 263-6228
2105 E South Blvd Montgomery, AL 36116
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy C Barrowman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.