Dr. Tim Bohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tim Bohn?

Good Doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Aside from being introverted and not especially warm, I can objectively say he is/was a good doctor during the 20+ years that I was under his care. However, after switching physicians, I learned that I do not have asthma, just silent reflux disease which I understand mimics a number of other diseases. Word to the wise, changing doctors offers a fresh perspective.

Mrs

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Bohn has been my doctor for over 20 years. He has treated my whole family and we all feel he is an excellent doctor. I can always get an appointmentalmost right away. He calls me with results even on weekends. Being a diabetic he makes sure I come in for check ups every few months. I like him.

Caring

Posted on September 16th, 2008

Can you imagine a physician in today's world who will call you at home on a Saturday or in the evening with test results? This guy is a keeper.

Posted on November 15th, 2016