4.9

Dr. Conrad has taken care of my family for many years. He has performed lasers for glaucoma on myself and also has performed cataract surgery on me as well. I had the premium lens implanted in my eye and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Conrad takes the time to explain things thoroughly to me and he answers any questions that I may have. I would recommend Dr. Conrad to anyone who is looking for an ophthalmologist to care for their eyes

Excellent Care

I would recommend this Doctor to all of my friends and family. The office was clean, the waiting room was pleasant, the staff was very friendly, and the Doctor answered all of my questions.

Great Experience!

Great experience! Thank you all for everything!

Go See Dr. Conrad

I had to reschedule with short notice and the staff helped me out without hesitation!

Great Office and Doctor!

The staff and Doctor were very friendly! Doctor Conrad was very nice. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He made me feel that everything will be okay with proper treatment. What a great office and staff! I would recommend this Doctor's office to everyone I know.

Great Doctor and Staff!

Dr. Conrad is a great Ophthalmologist who took the time to answer ALL of my questions and helped me understand my medical conditions. He is the first Doctor who was willing to take as much time as needed to answer the questions I had. I highly recommend you go see Dr. Conrad at Conrad Eye Centers!

I trust and value Dr. Conrad's expertise. The office is clean and the staff is very friendly! I would highly recommend anyone to see this doctor.

I've been coming to Conrad Eye Centers for several years and have only good things to say about the staff and Dr. Conrad. If you're looking for a great ophthalmologist who takes the time with his patients and who will answer all your concerns or questions...It's Dr. Conrad. The staff is very friendly as well.

Would Recommend!

Dr. Conrad does a great job of helping me understand my conditions and answers my questions.

Dr. Tim J Conrad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Albany, IN.