Dr. Tim Johnson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tim Johnson?

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr. Johnson listened to my concerns and treated my eye problems. He is very caring and responds to your needs. His staff was also very caring and showed concern. When I returned with other problems he was just as concerned and caring. I finally found an opthmalogist who can treat my eye problems.

Specialist for Treatment of Glaucoma

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Observant and caring. Easy to relate to him. Excellent surgeon and excellent after care. I am closely acquainted with two glaucoma patients. One has had valve implant and laser surgery. The other has had excellent adjustment of medications (had previous laser with another doctor). Both are doing well. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone with glaucoma. Staff is very friendly.

Posted on March 1st, 2017