Dr. Tim Love Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tim Love?

Travelled from NZ

Posted on November 19th, 2017

I travelled all the way from NZ to visit Dr Love for my breast augmentation. Dr Love was very professional and knowledgable, which gave me the confidence that I needed to make sure I was making the right decision, especially after coming all the way to see him and to undertake my surgery. Not to mention all of his staff were absolutely amazing and they all were so friendly and approachable throughout the whole process. I will be going home one happy girl, very happy with my results! 5/5.

What a wonderful experience

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I begin to do my research on line and talk to other people I knew and praying about finding and Surgeon to have a breast enhancement done because of my personal self image and I came upon a five star up scale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tim Love. So I made my appt to see Dr. Tim Love and his staff. All I can say is that from the start to finish I was and still am well pleased of each and everyone they all did a awesome and wonderful job. My breasts are so beautiful and I would recommend Dr. Tim Love to anyone that wanted to have Plastic Surgery. Such a awesome group of Professionals. Barbara Z.

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I can't begin to say how happy I was with my experience with Dr Tim Love and his Staff! After years of searching for the perfect doctor to do My tummy tuck I found the one! I would tell people even if you have to fly to Oklahoma he is the man to do the job ! Not only is he an artist at what he does he has a great bedside manner and is very kind, as well as every single person that works in his office and the surgery center. Great Experience!

AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Go elsewhere.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr Love has a staff of very nice nurses who deserve better to be treated better. Once this doctor is paid he shows his true colors. This was the most humiliating experience I could imagine. He yelled at me in the surgery center the morning of my surgery. The nurse backed into a corner and looked terrified. I wanted to back out of the surgery and run but felt helpless to do so since I had already paid in full. He was rude and arrogant. I went ahead with the surgery with much trepidation. Unfortunately the next morning at the post op visit he found a large blood clot and had to do an emergency surgery. I went back under anesthesia that day (plus 2 more times at my own expense) so he could fix what should have been a simple lift and augmentation. I have lumpy scar tissue in one breast and big scars under both breasts. My breasts looked better before the surgery. This was a huge mistake. I feel like such a fool for having chosen him as a surgeon. Lesson learned. I know several others who have had bad experiences with him and I don't want anyone else to go though what we did. I've since found another PS in OKC who is a wonderful surgeon and human being.

I LOVE DR. LOVE AND HIS STAFF

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Best experience! Dr. Love and his staff are fabulous. They have been so helpful and nice throughout my surgery process. Lori was great helping me with financial questions and so friendly. The nurse that helped, I think her name was Megan, was wonderful and always addressed my concerns before the surgery and after. Dr. Love is very personable and made me feel very comfortable on surgery day. I woke up with basically no pain after surgery. I already have another small procedure scheduled for next month and cannot wait! I will continue to come here for anything I might need in the future. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends that aren't already patients of his.

This I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

So I'm very insecure, lol very insecure!! I'm just out of words of how wonderful, just month out of my appointment how uninsured I feel and look! If your embarrassed or feel that you shouldn't go, please please go! I'm more then happy, I'm blessed I picked this doctor and his team! There all like cheerleaders! Plus they still care about me a month later. You can't find a doctor and a team that makes you feel apart of there team! Thank you Jesus, thanks to the amazing staff and most of all thanks Dr Tim Love!!

Breast augmentation

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr tim love and his staff were always wonderful. Start to finish all was 10 out of 10 experience.

EXPERIENCE!!!

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Love was a pleasure to work with. His 34 years of experience in the industry set him above many of the other choices in Oklahoma. He made me feel comfortable with my choices from the first appointment on. I would highly recommend Dr. Love to anyone looking to undergo Plastic Surgery.

New Hair

Posted on January 4th, 2017

In a nutshell: great doc, great staff, great results! I've has 2 hair transplants with Dr. Love & couldn't be more pleased. So fortunate to have him in OKC! Thanks!,

Post operative rating

Posted on January 1st, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Tim Love and his staff. My surgery went well and my results are more than I hoped for. I truly feel blessed by coming here.😊

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Dr. Love and his friendly staff made me feel welcome and comfortable at each appointment for my breast augmentation. They were all very knowledgeable and had answers for any questions I had. I would highly reccomend Dr. Love.

Ageless Hands!

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I had been noticing how old the top of my hands were looking. Dr. Love suggested a new technique involving the injection of Radiesse followed by Fraxel Dual (to zap the brown spots). After only two weeks, the results are remarkable! Really simple and painless!