More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tim D Marsho has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tim D Marsho has the following 13 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Tim D Marsho has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tim D Marsho is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Marsho has been my sons doctor since before he even left the hospital.The waiting room in his office is very modern, and my son loves the giant fish tank. The nurses and the office staff are amazing, and Dr Marsho is extremely easy to understand. Considering I am a first time mother, this was very important for me.I also never wait long to get an appointment. The last time my son was sick, they had three appointment times available that same day.
After going through multiple pediatricians, Dr Marsho is our man! He listens, speaks directly to the kids and will speak in 'normal' language instead of medical terms to help you understand what is going on with your child. He trusts that Mom knows best and is willing to listen to find the underlying problems! Awesome doctor! Always follows up when questions are asked and is honest. If he isnt sure of a response he will research and get back to you, instead of making something up like so many others docs do!
i went in 4 times for me wanting to get her ears checked out because she was pulling on them. 1st time he said they were fine...went back next day...he said there was an outter ear infection...went back next week cause they were still bugging me (he had only prescibed ear drops) then the 4th time i seen a different doctor who said she has a double inner ear infection with puss on the drums so shes had it for a while. i was disappointed because he is a nice person, just not very thorough.
13 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Tim D Marsho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsTosa Pediatrics, 8651 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tim D Marsho in this video.
Dr. Tim D Marsho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.