Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tim Ridgway
Dr. Tim Ridgway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ridgway is affiliated with Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical, Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Hospital and Children's Care Hospital & School. He speaks English.
Dr. Tim Ridgway has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ridgway is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Hospital
Children's Care Hospital & School
Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Sanford Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
Olympia Med Ctr
29 Years Experience
University of South Dakota
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Tim Ridgway accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1201 S Euclid Ave, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Tim Ridgway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.