Dr. Tim Sidor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tim Sidor?

One of the Best Doctor's Out There Today

Posted on February 21st, 2016

One of the best doctors I've ever had. Dr Sidor's explains everything in terms I can understand and he takes his time with you. His bedside manner is tops and I can't say enough good things about him .

Excellent care

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sidor was absolutely fantastic. He explained every step of the procedure even going to point of drawing what the procedure would entail. I trust him to continue his excellent bedside manner and caring attitude.

Not worth waiting

Posted on February 12th, 2008

This doctor sent me home from the hospital, just 5 days after a quadruple by-pass, with a cathedor inserted. Through the hospital nurse, Dr. Sidor gave me instructions to take the cathedor out myself, and told me to see him in his office the next day. The nurse at his office said she could squeeze me in. I arrived at more than a 1/2 hour early to complete paperwork. After waiting almost two hours, I started feeling weak and also needed to urinate. The nurse had me pee in a cup for a sample and told me there was still another 45 minute wait. I felt making a person just out of the hospital after surgery wait nearly 3 hours was inappropriate so I told them I was going to leave. I don't know if the urine sample was tested and did not receive a follow-up call from the doctor. I also had paid my $10 co-pay for services I never received. The doctor may be the best in the city, but treating patients without consideration is unacceptable.

Posted on November 7th, 2017