Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tim R Tarkenton has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Tim R Tarkenton has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tim R Tarkenton - Posted on September 25th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tim R Tarkenton - Posted on April 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tim R Tarkenton - Posted on March 21st, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tim R Tarkenton - Posted on November 22nd, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Tim R Tarkenton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tim R Tarkenton's office for more information.
912 Foster Ln Ste 100 Weatherford, TX : (817) 594-6232
Locations & Directions912 Foster Ln Ste 100, Weatherford, TX
Dr. Tim R Tarkenton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weatherford, TX.