Is Dr. Timo Quickert the right Doctor for you?
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timo Quickert MD
Dr. Timo Quickert is a board-certified Radiologist with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He attended medical school in Heidelberg, Germany at one of the oldest universities in Europe. He received his Fellowship training at the world renowned Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute, which is one of the most prestigious Fellowship training programs available for vascular and interventional radiology. He has more than 10 years of experience in interventional radiology and specializes in vascular and pain intervention procedures. His extensive training and experience make him an expert in minimally invasive procedures for treating varicose veins and acute/chronic pain.
Dr. Timo Quickert has 4 locations
505 S Burg St
Kimball, NE 69145
1313 S St
Bridgeport, NE 69336
4848 Thompson Pkwy Ste 300
Johnstown, CO 80534
235 W Fletcher St
Haxtun, CO 80731
Dr. Timo Quickert has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
Dr. Timo Quickert has the following 4 expertise
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Varicose Veins
24 Years Experience
University Of Tubingen
Graduated in 1996
Maine Medical Center
More about Dr. Timo Quickert
Dr. Timo Quickert is a board-certified Radiologist with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He attended medical school in Heidelberg, Germany at one of the oldest ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timo Quickert, MD - Vascular and Interventional Radiology in Johnstown, CO, in this video.
Dr. Timo Quickert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnstown, CO.